Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mr. Nobody

  There are times that I can hear people talking back at what I post.  Some of the things I heard from you after reading the last couple posts were things like,  "How could someone be healed because I walk past them?" or "Why would someone repent just cause I am around?".  Well, the first answer is simple, it really isn't you, its the Father.
  A few decades ago I worked at and later managed a mom and pop pizza restaurant.  After a year or so of eating pizza and subs for my break food, I ate only garlic cheese bread for a couple years. I would come home and Milea would get hungry just smelling all the garlic that was oozing out my pores.  I had become saturated with garlic.  If you spend time with the Father, after a while, you will become saturated with Him.
  "But I am a nobody." Lets see what Jesus says about that.  NOTE: in this verse He doesn't deny that you may be a nobody.
  Mt 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least (a nobody) in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
  Do you get it?
  Lets make a mathematical equation out of this verse.   E<J<U.  E= EVERYONE that lived before John the Baptist.  J= John the Baptist. U= you.  Let me help you, in case you are mathematically challenged. Everyone that lived B.C. is less than John and you, Mr. Nobody, are greater than John therefore Mr. Nobody, that makes you greater than Moses, Abraham, David, Adam, Isaiah, Noah, Ezekiel, Solomon, Daniel and John the Baptist.   Does that help you understand?  How about this they: healed the sick. shut the mouths of lions. raised the dead, ruled kingdoms, set up kings , took kings and kingdoms down, raised the dead, saved the remnant of the known world, glowed with the glory of God, became the father of a nation, prophesied, parted waters, did I mention raised the dead?  And you consider yourself a nobody that can't do anything?
Step one: get saturated
Step two: ooze
Step three: get more saturated (you leaked, oozed, after all)
And so on

No comments:

Post a Comment