Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here is something I will bet you've never thought about!

  In the Gospels James' and John's mom came to Jesus and asked Him, "Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom."   Jesus basically replied, "Sorry Charlie.  That's not mine to give."
But, in the book of Revelation He says, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
  First, of all I have never pictured the two of them sitting in the same chair. Selah (pause and think on that)
  Second, I just see all these people wiggling and squirming around like little kids with their big brother on the big old easy chair.
I hope two things:

1. That He has a big throne so all of us fit!

2. That enough of us overcome that He has to get a bigger than planned model.

No comments:

Post a Comment